- Upperline Health, a Nashville-based patient care provider, raised $58 million in funding. Crestline Investors led the round and was joined by Silversmith Capital Partners and Adam Boehler.
- GetHarley, a London-based skincare services and products marketplace, raised $52 million in funding led by Index Ventures.
- SustainCERT, a Luxembourg-based climate impact verification platform, raised $37 million in funding. Partech, Hartree Partners, and others invested in the round.
- EliseAI, a New York-based conversational A.I. platform for real estate, raised $35 million in Series C funding. Point72 Private Investments led the round and was joined by Koch Real Estate Investments, Golden Seeds, Navitas Capital, JLL Spark, and DivcoWest.
- Vertos Medical, an Aliso Viejo, Calif.-based minimally invasive treatments company for lumbar spinal stenosis, raised $26 million in Series C funding. Norwest Venture Partners led the round and was joined by Pitango Venture Capital.
- Contextual AI, a Palo Alto-based LLM builder for enterprises, raised $20 million in seed funding. Bain Capital Ventures led the round Lightspeed, Greycroft, SV Angel, Elad Gil, Harry Stebbings, and other angels.
- Yuvo Health, a New York-based administrative and managed-care solution provider for community health centers, raised $20.2 million in Series A funding. Mastry Ventures led the round and was joined by AlleyCorp, AV8 Ventures, New York Ventures, HLM Venture Partners, Route 66 Ventures, VamosVentures, and Social Innovation Fund.
- Blumira, an Ann Arbor, Mich.-based detection and response technology provider, raised $15 million in Series B funding. Ten Eleven Ventures led the round and was joined by RPS Ventures, Mercury Fund, HPA, and Duo Security cofounder Jon Oberheide.
- Griffin, a London-based banking as a service platform, raised $13.5 million in Series A funding. MassMutual Ventures led the round and was joined by Seedcamp, Notion Capital, and EQT Ventures.
- Laudio, a Boston-based management solution for health care, raised $13 million in Series B funding led by Define Ventures.
- NUVIEW, a Lake Nona, Fla.-based Earth observation company, raised $12 million in funding. MaC Venture Capital led the round and was joined by Broom Ventures, Cortado, Florida Funders, Industrious, Liquid2, Veto Capital, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Cleyrop, a Paris-based turnkey data platform for companies and institutions, raised €10 million ($10.7 million) in Series A funding led by Keen Venture Partners.
- MatrixSpace, a Burlington, Mass.-based collaborative sensing solutions company, raised $10 million in Series A funding. Raptor Group led the round and was joined by Intel Capital and others.
- RevSure, a Palo Alto-based pipeline acceleration company, raised an additional $6 million in seed funding led by Neotribe Ventures.
- Bonside, a New York-based financing platform, raised $4.35 million in funding. Floating Point, 81 Collection, TMV, Weekend Fund, Starting Line, The Fund, and Spice Capital invested in the round.
- PartnerSlate, a San Francisco-based online marketplace connecting food brands and contract manufacturers, raised $4 million in funding. Supply Change Capital led the round and was joined by Cleveland Ave, ResilienceVC, Pacific Fin Capital, Mentors Fund, Newlin VC, and the MBA fund.
- Dock, a San Francisco-based customer relationship management platform, raised $3.5 million in seed funding. Craft Ventures led the round and was joined by Jack Altman, Operator Collective, and others.
- Infratil, the listed infrastructure business of Morrison & Co., acquired One New Zealand, an Auckland-based digital services and connectivity company, from Brookfield Asset Management for $1.1 billion.
- Bulk Express Transport, a portfolio company of Alterna Equity Partners, acquired Attaway Hauling and Choice Bulk Carriers, Gordan, Ga.-based transportation and logistics services providers. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- DoseSpot, backed by PSG, acquired pVerify, a Tustin, Calif.-based insurance eligibility verification platform. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- GrowthCurve acquired Netchex, a Covington, La.-based human capital management and payroll software provider, from affiliates of Primus Capital. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- MidOcean Partners acquired QualiTech, a Chaska, Minn.-based plant nutrition, animal nutrition, and food ingredient products and services manufacturer. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Future-proofing your firm
Productivity and efficiency gains haven’t come easily to some capital markets firms during the pandemic - yet 80% of dealmakers agree that internal technology is the answer to remaining competitive. Will the new normal force dealmakers to change? Download the guide.
- Hydrosat acquired IrriWatch, a Wageningen, Netherlands-based irrigation management software company. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Outpost24 acquired Sweepatic, a Leuven, Belgium-based external attack surface management platform. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- SoftServe acquired Hoverstate, a Woodland Hills, Calif.-based mobile- and web-based solutions digital agency. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Snyk acquired Enso Security, a Tel Aviv-based application security management platform. Financial terms were not disclosed.
FUNDS + FUNDS OF FUNDS
- Nexa Equity, a San Francisco-based private equity firm, raised $180 million for a fund focused on investing in lower-middle market application software and fintech businesses.
- Woven Capital, the Palo Alto- and Tokyo-based growth fund of Toyota Motor Corporation, promoted Michiko Kato to partner.